We've gone virtual, but that's not all!

Entrepreneurship is the springboard to success in life.

We envision a world where young people are equipped to build a life to achieve their fullest potential.


Quarter Zero helps students develop 21st-century skills.

Our students are changemakers, creators, designers, makers, entrepreneurs, doers, believers, risk-takers, and innovators.



Alumni from 10 countries


Generated by alumni ventures


Wrote about QØ on their college applications


Choose from two different virtual summer experiences:

Catapult Incubator: VR Hybrid

Pitch to Investors

Your entire Catapult Incubator experience culminates in a final pitch at our Demo Day. 

Learn From Professionals

Receive guidance from trusted professionals, industry experts, and successful entrepreneurs to help you launch your startup.

Gain Startup Experience

Join a team of young entrepreneurs and go through all the steps of starting a company from the ground up.

Build a Community

Join a lifetime community of young entrepreneurs from all around the world. It's never too early to network!

Catapult Incubator

An intensive, 50-day program for students who are looking for the full startup experience! During these 50 days, students will join a startup team, build a product, learn from industry experts, and pitch their idea to a panel of investors and successful entrepreneurs. And yes, all of it will be done 100% virtually!

Learn more about the Catapult Incubator.


Disha Shidham
Catapult Incubator Alumnus
I never would've gotten on Shark Tank or participated in Stanford's StartX accelerator if it weren't for QØ. In fact, I likely would never have started my current company (Savy) or gone down the route of entrepreneurship without QØ. QØ was an invaluable experience for me as a senior in high school – from my incredible mentors, to Josh serving as a mentor/coach for years to come, to learning from my amazing peers in my cohort. QØ fundamentally helped me become the founder I am today.

Startup Camp: VR Hybrid

Explore and Experiment

Find your way. Experiment fiercely. Fail fast. Share powerful stories. Build authentic relationships. 

Develop New Skills

Learn the fundamentals on how to launch your own company including customer discovery, ideation, prototyping, product testing, and pitching your idea. 

Trusted Guidance

Receive mentorship from a QØ Community Team Member who will serve as your venture team mentor throughout the 10 days. 

Build a Community

Join a lifetime community of young entrepreneurs from all around the world. It's never too early to network! 

Startup Camp

A 10-day crash course in the fundamentals of entrepreneurship and understanding of what it takes to get it off the ground. All of it will be don 100% virtually!

Learn more about the Startup Camp.

Eeshika Dadheech
Startup Camp Alumnus
At Quarter Zero I was able to do so much more than learn about entrepreneurship. Not only about different business models, skills, and strategies but I learned a lot about myself as a person. Walking the streets meeting people and hearing inspiring stories I was able to form connections to last a life time.

Summer isn't canceled. It just looks a little different.

Unprecedented times call for unprecedented effort to innovate, move forward, and change the world for the better.


Apply today in just three simple steps!

The application accounts for only ~10% of our admissions decision; the other 90% is your conversation with the founder!